Monday, January 21, 2008

UK GOT A PROBLEM!!

Demm today was another crazy day. I have been looking for a job for the pass 3months since I got back from the United States of America. I have been receiving a lot of calls from direct employers, not recruitment agencies and after I pick up and discuss my situation they tell me they will pass my resume on. Now where the heck are they going to pass my resume to if he/she is the hiring manager? And after they say that, I never hear anything from them. Now the government says we need a university degree and good character to be able to make it in this economy. Why do we black have to go through all crazy shit even after having all these education, qualifications and experience. I get Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan, UBS etc calling and after they hear my voice, they tell me they will pass my resume on!! Now where will they pass it onto? This white British people think they are smart. But believe me I will outsmart them in their on game. I am moving back to the USA in June and will not step foot hear again. London is the most racist country I have ever lived in. British people are so ignorant that they hate it when a black man is progressing. America I love the place and that is the only place I see myself at.

No comments: